Meta I-3-C® is designed to promote healthy estrogen metabolism and balance by featuring indole-3-carbinol (I3C), a naturally occurring compound found in cruciferous vegetables such as broccoli, Brussels sprouts, and cabbage. Through its ability to promote the breakdown of estrogen to its beneficial, protective metabolite—2-hydroxy estrone—indole-3-carbinol may be a safe and effective way to help achieve beneficial balance in estrogen metabolism.
- Helps promote the health of estrogen-sensitive tissues—such as those of the breast and cervix.
- Promotes the formation of “good,” protective 2-OH via its influence on hydroxylation pathways.
- Supports the detoxification of estrogens, and may also support healthy metabolism of other steroid hormones and xenoestrogens.
- Provides rosemary extract to reduce oxidation and help ensure potency.
- Shelf-life evaluations guarantee stability.
Each health optimization plan recommendation is individualized considering your medical needs and overall healthcare goals.
Dr. Rob, America's Fitness Doctor™