Come join us June 1st, 2014 from 4:00 to 9:00 pm at West Carrollton field for a cancer charity event Double Header!! Watch the Dayton Dutch Lions Women’s League vs. Atlanta Silverbacks and the USL PRO vs. Rochester Rhinos!
This is a charity fundraiser for cancer awareness and support to The Pink Ribbon Girls foundation as well as local families who have survived or lost a loved one to cancer. The team will be wearing pink Nike jerseys in honor of those that have survived and lost their battle with cancer.
A portion of the proceeds from the game and all proceeds from the silent auction will be donated to these local organizations, so come on out and support a great cause!
Silent auction items include:
- Dayton Dutch Lions special game day jerseys
- Autographed Dayton Dutch Lions memorabilia
- Chicago Yacht Tour courtesy of Metagenics Midwest
- Numerous luxury items
- Fine jewelry courtesy of Creative Jewelry Group
- DEXA Scan & VENDYS Testing from The Alpha Male Medical Institute
- Tickets for 2 for any show at the Dayton Funnybone
- And much, much more!
There will also be cancer and preventive health care education, game day activities for fans to actively participate and a special guest speaker at half time.
Patrons who purchase pink game tshirts will receive a 50% discount on the June 1st game tickets!
Fans who wear pink to the game will receive $2 off tickets.
Sponsors who have helped make this possible:
- The Alpha Male Medical Institute
- The Pink Ribbon Girls
- Kettering Health Network
- Metagenics Midwest
- Columbus Crew
- Walnut Creek Senior Living Campus
- Creative Jewelry Group
- Marketing Innovations Group
- Salar Restaurant
- FOX 45
- Time Warner Cable
- LA Tan
- LA Fitness
- Brixey & Meyer Accounting Services
- Vue Ultra Lounge
- Second Play Vintage Toys & Collectibles
Come out June 1st to West Carrollton Field to watch this incredible game for an incredible cause!