Every Bodies Problem!
In women the most important group of hormones is found in the ovaries, which secrete estrogen, progesterone and testosterone. It is the subtle changes in estrogen and progesterone that characterize a woman’s monthly menstrual cycle and are associated with the experience of PMS. It is the abrupt loss of these very hormones that create substantial health risks for every woman in menopause. During the first half of the menstrual cycle there is an increase in estrogen, which is associated with a state of well-being characterized by optimal energy level, normal sleep, elevated mood, clarity of thinking, sharp memory and the ability to concentrate. Estrogen has often been described as one of the best natural anti-depressants. Progesterone on the other hand is highly protective of breast and uterine cancer. Symptoms and diseases associated with menopause are:
- Cardiovascular disease
- Weight gain
- Vascular Dysfunction
- Decreased Libido
- Mood Instability
- Temperature Dysregulation
In men the symptoms of aging are often the result of imbalances in multiple hormones. After age 20 male hormones begin a slow gradual decline, some falling about 14% every decade. By the time a man reaches 40, he’s lost almost half the necessary hormones he had at 20 years old. But you don’t have to be middle-aged or older to experience hormone imbalance. Hormone deficiencies are strongly associated with the onset of these serious diseases that often lead to disabling conditions:
- Cardiovascular disease
- Vascular dysfunction
- Metabolic Syndrome
The only cure for hormonal deficiency is restoration of hormone balance!
Many of the symptoms of male hormone imbalances come on very gradually. You may not notice them at first, but as more symptoms appear and become worse over time, they rob you of your youth and vitality. These symptoms may include:
- Erectile dysfunction
- Low libido
- Night sweats or hot flashes
- Mood swings or irritability
- Muscle loss or weakness
- Depression or anxiety
- Increased body fat
- Hair loss
- Fatigue or lack of energy
- Memory loss
- Heart palpitations
- Sleep apnea or insomnia
- Constipation or increased bowel movements
- Male breasts
Many times people often mistake the symptoms of hormone imbalance in men and women with signs of aging. The good news is that these hormone imbalances are easily correctible, when you take action.
Now you have the chance to change everything!
The Solution – Your Personalized Precision Health Program
As successful entrepreneurs, professionals, business executives, captain’s of industry and high achievers, our elite male and female patients in the Alpha Male Medical Institute® know that improving their health and the quality of their life as they age is an important, achievable reward. Dr. Rob and his team are working with them to achieve their lifelong health and fitness goals.
Our approach to the science of age management and hormone optimization has been shown to decrease the risk of age-related disease, increase physical and sexual vitality, improve sleep quality, increase muscle tone, decrease body fat and sharpen mental acuity.
As soon as you schedule your appointment, we arrange your evaluation with Dr. Rob. This intensive set of diagnostics and laboratory establishes your metabolic and physiologic baseline, revealing your health strengths and weaknesses. We use your evaluation results to develop a personalized and unique program designed to help you look and feel younger. Your comprehensive evaluation helps to identify and meet the criteria that will place you in the lowest possible risk category for disease and extend your health span with a high quality of life.
Dr. Rob and his Team
After completing your evaluation, you will meet with Dr. Rob and his team to review laboratory and diagnostic test results and begin your personalized program.
On a monthly basis, Dr. Rob and his team will track your progress, schedule regular check-ups and adjust your personalized program. In addition, you have 24-hour ready access throughout your program to Dr. Rob, his team and extensive resources—including in-person, phone, Skype™, text messaging and iPhone Face Time with Dr. Rob to answer questions and discuss your progress.
Your Regular Annual Assessment
Your comprehensive evaluation provides you and Dr. Rob an annual review for charting progress against your goals. Progress is evaluated by focusing on many factors, such as decreasing the risk of age-related disease, increasing physical and sexual vitality, improving sleep quality, increasing muscle tone, decreasing body fat and sharpening mental acuity.
Components of Your Comprehensive Evaluation Program
- Specialized Comprehensive Laboratory Review
- Intensive Diagnostics that include: DEXA Scan (bone, body fat and muscle mass analysis), VO2 Max testing (measure the strength of your heart and lungs), Carotid Ultrasound (exam of vascular system for undetected disease), Neurodiagnostic testing (screening for early signs of dementia) VENDYS Testing (screening for early signs of artery inflammation)
- Low-glycemic nutrition program without dieting
- Personalized Numerous Meaningful Exercise plans
- Dr. Rob designed vitamins and supplements
- Disease risk management
- Nutrition Counseling
- Exercise Counseling
- Strength Evaluation
- Prescription medicines when clinically indicated
- Personalized Hormone optimization when clinically indicated
The comprehensive evaluation focuses on the elements of the endocrine system stems from mounting medical research favoring a balanced combination of hormones for healthy aging. The endocrine system is responsible for cellular communication, organ function, and maintaining youth and vitality. Balancing this complex system of hormones with our four faceted approach to health and wellness can help you achieve the youthfulness and vitality you deserve.
Alpha Male Medical Institute® Patient Benefits
- Youthful aging
- Optimized health
- Increased energy both physical and sexual
- Improved libido
- Reduced body fat
- Increased lean muscle mass
- Improved cholesterol scores
- Stronger immune system
- Sharper focused thinking
- Improved stress management
- Real answers to specific health concerns.
- The comprehensive evaluation
- Ongoing analyses reveal the entire picture of what’s happening inside your body.
- Individualized proactive and preventative programs
- Five-faceted protocol of nutrition, meaningful exercise, supplementation, recovery enhancement, and hormone optimization when clinically indicated
- Ongoing expert care and support
- Periodic dialogue and consultations track progress, determining adjustments along the way.
- Ready access to Dr. Rob via email, text messaging, Skype, and Facetime
- Dr. Rob strategic supplementation
- Access to the AMMI team of professionals dedicated to your personal health and wellness
The Alpha Male Medical Institute® is:
- Optimizing Male & Female Health and Performance.
- Proactive and preventive healthcare.
- Health-centered, patient-focused, restoring the doctor-patient relationship.
- Solid science with evidence based protocols that ensure the best possible quality of life as you age.
- The intelligent optimization of male hormones when clinically indicated.
- Outside insurance or governmental entanglements, 100% private pay, no 3rd-party billing.
- 100% You taking control of your health for the future!
To Your Health And Vitality!
Dr. Rob Kominiarek DO, FACOFP
Founder of The Alpha Male Medical Institute
Do you have Low-T? The article we wrote for you should help you understand a lot more about Hypogonadism. Take our free Low-T quiz to see where you rank and get a free information packed newsletter normally reserved for existing patients.